Sunday, August 3, 2014

Merging #2

This time: CGE2!!! :)

You can follow my pull request here!
I am very happy and very proud of the four of us that we got to this point that early. Great work guys, we deserve a beer! ;)
On the other side, my last week was spent mostly with cleaning up TODO-s, FIXME-s and CHECKME-s in the engine's code.
All the while, Paul fixed our FXP implementation, so the ever haunting bug concerning pathfinding is finally fixed.
Also, as David supplemented me with a couple of Valgrind error logs, I was able to fix almost all of the memory leaks until now. I write "almost", because David wasn't able to play trough the whole game yet, so issues could still arise, but I am pretty optimistic about things now. :)
The autosave functionality and the Return to Launcher support are also added to CGE2 now, so we can say: the engine is finally complete!

For the remaining weeks of GSoC, I'll implement the rest of my last summer's project, Avalanche, and of course, I'll keep a very keen eye on my pull request to fix every problematic part as soon as possible.

See you soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment